Here is a picture of the kit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210918_171152.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	36751
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    I have owned 5 Bumper Pull
    Trailers and a Tent Trailer in the last 40 years.
    We love Boondocking
    Tow vehicle 2014 F150 EcoBoost.
    Theater Seats.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The temp sensor is on the end of a short blk/red wire (maybe 6” long) and looks like the end of the wire had been dipped in black resin. The “dipped” end is the sensor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will be much happier with the accuracy of the thermostat after you install the relocation kit. I did the same in my 2021 2600RB and now doing the same in our 2022 2970RL. I suspect and it seemed to be inferred speaking to GD tech support that it is a pretty standard Furrion complaint. I was just thinking this morning how much I like the Furrion units and it seems crazy to me that Furrion doesn't recognize the issue as a fault. Fortunately for us GD has stepped up with the fix.

TIP:
    If you do it yourself tape the air distribution box really well (clean the sidewalls first), remember air flow likes soft edges, and clear path's better to over tape than under tape.
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. Great Tip.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question to you is what is the part number of the thermistor in the kit above. I will be storing my 2021 at dealer along with a list of warranty items. I have copied this thread for the list but a p/n would certainly help.

I also have a Furrion A/C with a Suburban Furnace. From the get go I thought it was kind of weird that the wall thermostat (control switch) was only a control switch and that the actual thermistor was way up there in the cavity of the A/C. Boondocking this past fall was sort of touch and go but to get around the issue instead of pulling the room sensor past the grill as some have done, I operated the furnace with the fan off but taped a small battery operated dc fan on the underside of the vent so that it would take cabin air and shoot it up into the a/c cavity. Not ideal but it worked more or less.

Would appreciate the p/n

Regards
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrovsky View Post
    My question to you is what is the part number of the thermistor in the kit above. I will be storing my 2021 at dealer along with a list of warranty items. I have copied this thread for the list but a p/n would certainly help.

I also have a Furrion A/C with a Suburban Furnace. From the get go I thought it was kind of weird that the wall thermostat (control switch) was only a control switch and that the actual thermistor was way up there in the cavity of the A/C. Boondocking this past fall was sort of touch and go but to get around the issue instead of pulling the room sensor past the grill as some have done, I operated the furnace with the fan off but taped a small battery operated dc fan on the underside of the vent so that it would take cabin air and shoot it up into the a/c cavity. Not ideal but it worked more or less.

Would appreciate the p/n

Regards
    Sorry- I did not get a part number. It is the kit pictured above. It was a different vendor than Furrion. I am sure a call or email to customer service would get that for you. I just threw the packing away last week.

I just did the install on the two units in the 2970RL and they work great!

Safe travels!
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Will do.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve posted pictures of my installation of the kit on my 3100RD. Look in the Heating/AC forum and search Furrion. Sorry I can’t just repost the pics here right now.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I have a 2021 2600RB and I brought the trailer to Lazy days in Tucson. The service writer thinks the temperature sensor was relocated inside the temperature control by the bedroom. Is this a normal relocation point or should they have put it somewhere else? Also, when I brought the trailer in no mention of me having to pay labor for the install which is $242.00. Anyone that has had this modification done I would love to hear from you.

Thanks, Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast