Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent! Thank you

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    That was my thought also, but there is no way to relocate the manifold without replacing all od the rubber hoses up to that block. Maybe one of our retired engineers has an idea.
    I'm thinking maybe a piecs of 1/8" flat stock screwed to the frame that the block is attached to and extended out far enough to support the assembly. I'm even thinking that with e extension only being 8" long, it would be sturdy enough to support itself. It will be easier to evaluate what is needed once the entire assembly is in place and it can be checked for rigidity.
    I replaced most of the rubber hose with black iron pipe and malleable fittings. If it's good enough for the gas code it's good enough for me. After the blowout last year that snapped a brass nipple (what were they thinking?) connecting the disconnect to the tee and causing a propane leak, I relocated all three disconnects away from wheel wells and de-laminating tires. 8ea. 1-1/2 x 4 pieces of flat stock welded by my nephew and drilled for u-blots to attach to the frame.
    My neighbor got a new to him 2019 Flagstaff recently and I saw they are still using iron pipe underneath.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    I added a two way valve , one with a quick disconnect fitting at the tank . Then I have a 35 ft length of hose I pull out to connect to our gas grill ( black stone in your case) anywhere I want to put it.

No need to mess with the structure of the RV
    Can you post a few pictures ? Thanks.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    I added a two way valve , one with a quick disconnect fitting at the tank . Then I have a 35 ft length of hose I pull out to connect to our gas grill ( black stone in your case) anywhere I want to put it.

No need to mess with the structure of the RV
    This may be the best answer yet. I don't understand why grand design does not put one on them to make things easier for their customers. Is there an actual setting that splits the propane into one side propane normal the other side and the mini?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12