Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tire monitoring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire monitoring

My wife and I just bought a 2670MK that came with the base unit for the Tire Link TPMS. I was wondering if anyone has used this system, and what you're thoughts are?

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmurray View Post
    My wife and I just bought a 2670MK that came with the base unit for the Tire Link TPMS. I was wondering if anyone has used this system, and what you're thoughts are?
    There's quite a few topics open on just this. It is better than nothing, but there are better/more user friendly systems out there. I personally use the Tire Linc and have about 1,600 miles using it. There are nuances to it... the absolute worst idea being that the "in motion lock" blocks you from reading the system while towing and bluetooth is connected. Luckily, I have a Garmin RV890 that I installed the One Control app on so I can use that, or my wife checks on her phone. Also displays through Ford Sync, if you have that.

If you have nothing else, it works. If you don't mind having a dedicated screen in your cab for a TPMS, you might look into other options until Lippert updates the software.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we bought our 17MKE in February of this year, we had the Tire Linc components put in. I think it is better than nothing but if I had to do it again, I don't know that I wouldn't opt for something to install myself.