User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

346FLS - Gray Tanks

Still learning and exploring things in our new 346FLS. Wondering aloud if anyone knows the gray tank configuration in the rig. It appears, based on what we are experiencing, we have 2 gray tanks, (2 gate pulls outside) and get drainage from both after trailer in use. The spec sheets says 106 gal gray water and thinking this is divided between 2 actual tanks. However it looks like the shower and kitchen sink drain into one tank and the bathroom sink drains into the other. We fill up one tank after 2 showers and dishes etc. being done. When the tank is full the shower drain backs up as does the kitchen sink. I guess we could put food coloring into the drain to confirm. It seems very odd they would plumb the shower and kitchen sink into one of the tanks. The tank taking the bathroom sink will take many many days to fill. Anyone that can confirm our suspicions are correct? Thanks!!
    2021 Solitude 346FLS & 2021 F450 - Platinum 6.7 PS
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after posting I had a thought ……… could the washing machine drain into the same tank as the bathroom sink? That would seem to make more sense if so. More of a balance between gray water storage for use of max capacity.
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not familiar with your rig but looking at the floor plan that would make sense. Showers and dish washing does fill up a grey real quick. When we boondook, we take military showers and dump our dishwater in the toilet. Doing this gains us a few more days of grey and equals out the black and grey. When not boondocking, 3 or so days of grey sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The relatively new 346 Solitude......we like it. I do not recall any owners with 346s posting here before and certainly not the questions you raise. If no one does chime in with actual knowledge, contact GDRV Customer Service 574 825 9679 (have your VIN ready) and they will be able to share the tank sizes and what drains where for your 346.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooooooo suspicions are confirmed on the grey tank holding. Combined to 106 gallons, split over 2 tanks with configuration as suspected above. Good idea to dump kitchen sink water into black or other grey tank!!