User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tire LINC TPMS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire LINC TPMS

New RV with TPMS. Sensors were installed over 4 weeks ago, and no problems until last week. We have been getting an alert (10 beeps and red light blinking) every couple of hours on the inside alert. No alerts on the One Control. Charged the unit, readings are still coming in and are within range. Camper is stationary at a seasonal site. Only moved once for service. Called Lippert and they had me re-connect to repeater. Still happening. Anyone else have this happen or know what is setting it off? Nothing in troubleshooting to help with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    2019 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax crew cab

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi6767 View Post
    New RV with TPMS. Sensors were installed over 4 weeks ago, and no problems until last week. We have been getting an alert (10 beeps and red light blinking) every couple of hours on the inside alert. No alerts on the One Control. Charged the unit, readings are still coming in and are within range. Camper is stationary at a seasonal site. Only moved once for service. Called Lippert and they had me re-connect to repeater. Still happening. Anyone else have this happen or know what is setting it off? Nothing in troubleshooting to help with this.

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    When mine does this is usually the temperature fall or the threshold for pressure is too high. Others have had similar issues.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TIre LINC is the standard? I have to order or ask the dealership to order. I'm watching a YouTube video relating to this TPMS and the author states that the only way to purchase is through Grand Design. Grand Design will ship to the dealership.

I found this on the web/LiPPERT at a cost 2x what it was a year ago. Do you guys order or did you have to go through a dealership?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    TIre LINC is the standard? I have to order or ask the dealership to order. I'm watching a YouTube video relating to this TPMS and the author states that the only way to purchase is through Grand Design. Grand Design will ship to the dealership.

I found this on the web/LiPPERT at a cost 2x what it was a year ago. Do you guys order or did you have to go through a dealership?
    Came with the new camper as an option that was included with the package we purchased. The repeater base and wiring was installed and box with stems and alert monitor was in camper.

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it, thx.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose when putting the trailer away in storage for the winter, it would be best to remove the sensor caps? Especially in a very cold northern climate, otherwise the batteries in the sensor won't last.
    2016 Chevy Silverado LT Duramax
    2022 Reflection 295RL, after owning 2 Rockwood 8289's

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get these annoying beeps a lot too. While driving, it seems to happen often when one of the sensor loses a signal and I can see it grayed out on the phone app. It seems to be the one farthest from the repeater (rear left). I usually just give it a few minutes and check my app again. I'm going to make sure to change batteries often to keep signal strong.

The standalone unit does beep a lot if it's parked and we're moving the trailer or walking inside. We usually unplug it in that case so it doesn't keep beeping. Then it only alerts when you press the button.

I'm not sure that you can change the min/max settings on the standalone unit but I have changed them in the phone app. I've been meaning to call them to ask. At this point, I'm OK with false alarms rather than no alarms at all. The TPMS just alerted us to a flat tire yesterday 33psi and we pulled over and found a bolt in the tire. I'm about to post a question about that now since it's my first tire issue.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 278BH - 150 Series 5th Wheel
    2020 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New ‘22 3100RD came prewired for LINC TPMS so I bought and installed it. Set up went okay and app showed pressures on our first trip. In between trips I remove the battery and the unit is stored without shore power. Second trip the app no longer showed the sensors being connected. Had to perform the entire sensor connection procedure before third trip. This is a major inconvenience IMO. Anyone else having this problem?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi6767 View Post

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    This happens to me also when trailer stays in one spot. I think it’s because the sensors stop reporting when the tires are not rotating. Only happens on the tire alert indicator. Grand Design sent me a new one & it has pens on it too.
    Ray & Flo
    2021 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    2021 Solitude GK345-R
    Morryde IS & Disc Brakes
    Solar System. 8 100 AH Lithium batteries, 12 200 watt panels, Victron 3000 watt inverter, Smart Shunt, Cerbo, & 2 MPPT Charger/Controllers
    Travel 6 months each year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA in a Chevrolet View Post
    This happens to me also when trailer stays in one spot. I think it’s because the sensors stop reporting when the tires are not rotating. Only happens on the tire alert indicator. Grand Design sent me a new one & it has pens on it too.
    That’s interesting because we are also waiting for a replacement indicator. Guessing it won’t be fixing the problem?

Al & Cyndi
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast