Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound Bar??? - 260

We are going through the manual and it mentions that the sound bar must be used with the TV or DVD player. We cant find a sound bar. Is this something that should be added to the entertainment center? The speakers inside and outside seem fine when we ran a DVD movie. The manual also said that the radio wont work with a sound bar.

Sorry - I hit the return bar before I finished the post
    Last edited by Herdindog; 09-08-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like an unfinished sentence.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herdindog View Post
    We are going through the manual and it mentions that the sound bar must be used with the TV or DVD player. We cant find a sound bar. Is this something that should be added to the entertainment center? The speakers inside and outside seem fine when we ran a DVD movie. The manual also said that the radio wont work with a sound bar.

Sorry - I hit the return bar before I finished the post
    Not sure what year or model you have. In ours there is the TV and the Furion stereo/DVD player. You have to use the DVD player on the DVD setting to play the sound through the ceiling speakers. DVD sound will not come out of the TV. Not sure that they are all the same setup. Oh, and no we do not have a sound bar. Not sure which units do.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)