User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winegard 94 stations

First, I'm not complaing about the number of stations, I'm just not sure how this works. I thought there was a cable coming in from Winegard that is on the roof going to the televisions. If I disconect the cables to the TVs I still have all of the stations. Could Winegard be bringing the signal into my rig and then using WIFI to send to the three TVs?

Not a problem, just curious
    Retired Hypnotist after 40 years.
    2021 Momentum 381M-R
    15 Foot garage
    Three air conditions
    Tow vehicle 2019 Ram Heavy Duty 4 X 4 Dually
    Going full time by December 2021
    Left Missouri in 2016 moved to Florida

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like you are getting Over The Air (OTA) stations. But I'm only guessing.

The cable coming from your portable Winegard satellite antenna would be a coax cable and it would plug into the SAT connector in the wet bay (assuming you don't have a satellite dome mounted on your roof).

You would then connect your satellite receiver to the appropriate SAT connector inside. The satellite receiver would then connect via an HDMI cable to one of your TV's HDMI ports.

Then you would tune your TV to the HDMI source you plugged your satellite antenna into and you would see the satellite receiver for further instructions.

If you are using the TV antenna on your roof then you select antenna on the switch inside your cabinet (tiny button pushed in or out so the light comes on at that wall plate indicating you selected antenna. You would select the TV as the source on your TV and then scan for available channels.

If on cable then you plug the cable into the cable port inside the wet bay, turn the switch off (no light) on the wall plate and, again, scan for stations (this time for cable stations, not OTA).

We could use a lot more details about how you connected things, TV model, etc.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods