User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 28bh Outdoor Kitchen Remodel

Hello All. In case anyone is interested, we love the 28bh, but wanted plumbing in our outdoor kitchen. With the 2021 model year, there is a double bunk 48" wide above the oudoor kitchen, with most of the space behind the outdoor kitchen just empty space. There is a heat duct there and a few wires, but it's a big empty cabinet.
    We pulled out what was there, and had someone build us a cabinet and pull out carriage that houses a sink and stove and maintains the fridge where it originally was. We also extended the cabinet to the back wall of the trailer to free up more storage space. First picture is the original and the then what we did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before.jpg   IMG_2819.jpg   IMG_2820.jpg   IMG_2821.jpg   IMG_2822.jpg  

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another picture!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2823.jpg  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very impressive work and a great use of the space! Nicely done. A sink would be handy. I could do without the stove on mine. Or maybe replace it with a small flat griddle. Nice mods. Keep up the good work.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonl78 View Post
    Very impressive work and a great use of the space! Nicely done. A sink would be handy. I could do without the stove on mine. Or maybe replace it with a small flat griddle. Nice mods. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you! The 2021 is a different bunk room from the 2018. You have the double over double i believe with the access hatch from the back. We have the same bunkroom used in the 150 series in 2018. the L shaped beds, which resulted in no storage access from the back and only wasted space under the largest bunk.