Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Living Room Slide Leaking Fluid 310 GK

Hi

Noticed this weekend between the tires was some hydraulic fluid on the ground under the living room slide of our 310 GK. Upon further inspection I see that the it is coming from the slide piston. Doing some investigation on this site it appears that several people have had this same issue.

Is this something that is fairly easy to replace? I assume I will need to remove the coroplast and insulation to get at it, and it is most likely full of oil so it would also need to be replaced.

Has anyone done this by themselves ?

Thanks
    Larry
    2017 Sierra HD Crew Cab Diesel
    2019 Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrythomas View Post
    Hi

Noticed this weekend between the tires was some hydraulic fluid on the ground under the living room slide of our 310 GK. Upon further inspection I see that the it is coming from the slide piston. Doing some investigation on this site it appears that several people have had this same issue.

Is this something that is fairly easy to replace? I assume I will need to remove the coroplast and insulation to get at it, and it is most likely full of oil so it would also need to be replaced.

Has anyone done this by themselves ?

Thanks
    Larry
    I have not, but it sure didn't take my mobile tech very long to replace one of mine. His trick to plug the hydraulic line during the swap out was a cork. [emoji2]
    I think it is pretty much a simple swap out and perhaps a little fluid replacement. My leak was internal...could yours just be a loose fitting?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel