On my first trip, I immediately lost the 2 front awning motor covers. 3 months later finally the dealer Nielson RV - St. George replaced them. These have stayed on.
I am not sure if these were defective as they did not tell me.

At 11 months I had the trailer sitting in my driveway at home in the sun with mild 10-15 mph wind, Both rear awning motors covers ended up on the ground?
I doubt if the wind alone caused them to blow off? I did get to 106 F. that day, so I think it may have been a combination of poor engineering, workmanship, wind
and/or heat expansion causing them to end up on the ground. I got the ladder out and tried remounting them. They are only held on by a plastic like hinge and
some plastic little clips. I decided to try some construction caulk on all 4 of my motors. Hopefully this will hold them on and I will also be able to remove the
caulk if I ever have to remove the motors for trouble shooting or replacement.

I am off for 6 week trip to the east coast and will let you all know it the caulk trick does the job. I don't know how long GD will keep paying for these covers? By the
way my awnings are made by CareFree of Colorado. I tried calling both GD and Carefree today but both had unbelievable wait times so I just decide to try my trick.