User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrydr View Post
    Pace Edwards JackRabbit cover...... been running one on my F150 short beds for 15+ years. They roll back into a small box, are low profile, include drains for the box thru the rubber inserts on my F150 cab side bed, have a bed light option, a lock, and I can still fit my Reese 16k fifth wheel hitch behind/under it when pulled forward to the tailgate. Easy to install, and, company is very good about working with you after warranty expires.

https://www.pace-edwards.com/?gclid=...hoCpgMQAvD_BwE
    Glad to hear positives the Pace Edwards JackRabbit. I have the Ultragroove with the bike rack setup for four years and have issues with fitment in my 2017 F350 SB. The concept is great however I unfortunately cannot recommend the Ultragroove model. On my second set of mounts. Perhaps the combination of the stress from racks coupled with they didn't account for the lack of flat surfaces in the bed wall staggered along the length in the F250/F350. Mine tends to bind and the entire system tends to shift over time. Yes, customer service was responsive while in warranty, however couldn't fix the issue, plus this system is hit or miss staying dry. I welcome any others opinions with same setup.
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
    2017 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 PSD Super Duty

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MooManChu View Post
    Glad to hear positives the Pace Edwards JackRabbit. I have the Ultragroove with the bike rack setup for four years and have issues with fitment in my 2017 F350 SB. The concept is great however I unfortunately cannot recommend the Ultragroove model. On my second set of mounts. Perhaps the combination of the stress from racks coupled with they didn't account for the lack of flat surfaces in the bed wall staggered along the length in the F250/F350. Mine tends to bind and the entire system tends to shift over time. Yes, customer service was responsive while in warranty, however couldn't fix the issue, plus this system is hit or miss staying dry. I welcome any others opinions with same setup.
    Thanks to everybody for your thoughts. A retractable is out for now because of everything else I need to set up for a Fifth Wheel.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345