Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Imagine 22MLE Owners

Hello Everyone,

We picked up our new 2022 22MLE in August and almost immediately set off for a 10-day shakedown cruise to the Black Hills of South Dakota, visiting Badlands NP and Custer SP. Of course, we discovered a few "opportunities" for our dealer to demonstrate their commitment to customer service, but nothing show-stopping. We also came up with several questions that I am confident members of this forum will be able to answer. More on those topics in a separate post.

We want to thank everyone who has contributed to the forum in the past. We reviewed multiple threads before deciding which brand and model we wanted to purchase, and everyone's comments definitely helped us to settle in on the right rig to meet our needs. We are very happy with our choice! We also picked up several tips and recommendations that made our maiden trip easier and less stressful. Installing a Valterra gate valve on the waste discharge line is a good example.

A little bit about us:

We are both in our early sixties, with retirement looming on the horizon. We are avid skiers, both downhill and X-country and try to get to Michigan's UP a couple of times per month during the winter. I (Rick) am also a recreational astronomer with a love for truly dark, unobstructed skies.

In addition to some future trips out west that are on our bucket list, we will also be using our rig for dry camping at some closer to home annual events, like the EAA AirVenture Fly-In and the Wisconsin Observer's Weekend star-party, along with trips to some of our beautiful Wisconsin state parks.

Thank you,

Rick
    Rick & Chantelle
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2014 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 3.5 EB

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. We really love our 22mle.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE