Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Shower Head

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shower Head

Do they make a shower head that you can keep partially on while showering? When I shut mine off and turn it back on the water is scalding hot for a second. Thanks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I found it! Oxygenics Body Spa with "Smart Pause".

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a very popular make on here.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing about the Oxygenics, it has quite a bit of mass on the end of a long handle. We hit a severely bumpy road recently and the hose connection at the base of the head cracked. Had to replace the hose to use the shower. Solution is lay the head on the shower floor when traveling. By the way, we love this shower head!

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    One thing about the Oxygenics, it has quite a bit of mass on the end of a long handle. We hit a severely bumpy road recently and the hose connection at the base of the head cracked. Had to replace the hose to use the shower. Solution is lay the head on the shower floor when traveling. By the way, we love this shower head!
    I always take the shower head off the hose and place it in the plastic crate we have for shampoo and body wash on the floor of the shower. That way, it's not swinging at the end of the hose. I hook the hose end back in the holder and everything stays snug rolling down the road.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another vote for the Oygenics head. Like Second Chance above, we put the head into a small plastic tub that sits on the floor during travel. I also got rid of the little hose ring thing that limits range of motion for the shower hose. I caulked the holes and covered them with a shower hook thing from 3M command:https://www.amazon.com/Command-Bath-...s%2C166&sr=8-9

By the way, this is the model I got: https://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-264...s%2C169&sr=8-6

It has the pause button, and works with the factory mount, which I left in place.
    Last edited by Keebler; 09-21-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Another vote for the Oygenics head. Like Second Chance above, we put the head into a small plastic tub that sits on the floor during travel. I also got rid of the little hose ring thing that limits range of motion for the shower hose. I caulked the holes and covered them with a shower hook thing from 3M command:https://www.amazon.com/Command-Bath-...s%2C166&sr=8-9

By the way, this is the model I got: https://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-264...s%2C169&sr=8-6

It has the pause button, and works with the factory mount, which I left in place.
    Good info...I was wondering about using the existing mount. Thank you.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found it was more convenient to relocate the pause valve from the handle to the outlet of the hot/cold valve assembly.