User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We replace the bathroom faucet in our previous Fuzion with a cheapie from Lowe's that swiveled. Plus it stuck out a little further, and the fact you could pivot it out of the way was great. Cost about $30.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrosive8 View Post
    Hi
    Could you send the sink and faucet part numbers.
    We were considering doing this to our 2020 Gds 31mb. Stupid small stock sink.
    Ray Eshom [email protected]
    Thank you
    Sink part number was Vigo Anvil 16" Circular Matte Stone™ Vessel Bathroom Sink
    Model: VG04016
    Purchased from build.com

Faucet
    Vigo Amada 1.2 GPM Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
    Model: VG03026BN
    • Color/Finish: Brushed Nickel
    Drain
    Vigo 1-3/4" Pop-Up Drain Assembly - Less Overflow
    Model: VG07000BN
    • Color/Finish: Brushed Nickel

https://www.build.com/vigo-vg03026/s...d=3517222&null
    2021 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    2006 Sandpiper - Gone! 2005 Silverado 2500HD - Gone!
    2017 Fleetwood Flair - Gone!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff----great post. I have a brand new 2022 Reflection 303 and my sink appears to be cracked. I was wondering if you remember the sink you bought at Lowes or will I easily be able to find it? The original which is 14x17 seems to be an odd size. Do you remember the size of the new? Also were you able to re-use the faucet and all the drain connections? Thanks!

Dave

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume you're asking me. I don't recall which sink I purchased, but there should be many good candidates between Lowes, HD, and/or any local hardware stores. You will definitely need to cut a larger hole in the counter for any residential sink unless it is the type that mounts on top of the counter. Canmannc has pictures of that style in Post #13 . The stock faucet was crap, so I replaced in with a relatively inexpensive, but still far superior residential model. I used the stopper from the original sink as well as the original drain piping and water connections. The only supplies needed were Teflon tape, plumber's putty, and caulking.
    2022 F450 Platinum
    B & W Companion
    2024 Brinkley Model Z 3610

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD68 View Post
    I assume you're asking me. I don't recall which sink I purchased, but there should be many good candidates between Lowes, HD, and/or any local hardware stores. You will definitely need to cut a larger hole in the counter for any residential sink unless it is the type that mounts on top of the counter. Canmannc has pictures of that style in Post #13 . The stock faucet was crap, so I replaced in with a relatively inexpensive, but still far superior residential model. I used the stopper from the original sink as well as the original drain piping and water connections. The only supplies needed were Teflon tape, plumber's putty, and caulking.
    Jeff----yes, thanks. I was hoping you would respond. I went to Lowes last evening and found a nice porcelain 17x20 that I think will work and it looks like yours from the pic. Also got a Moen faucet that should be an upgrade from my OEM. I realize I will have to cut the countertop out a bit. That shouldn't be too difficult. Thanks for the info. I think this option is better than turning in a warranty claim for the existing plastic sink I have. The OEM plastic one seems super cheap and I'm guessing will crack again with the dryness and heat of CO. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123