For those of you that may have a curb side spray port AND the One Control system, you may want to take a close look at where the main controller for the One Control is located in relation to the backside of the spray port. We have a 2019 Momentum 397TH and this is our third season with it. On our first outing of this summer season, all went well until the night before packing up and heading out. Woke up during the night to the Kitchen Chandelier cycling through bright to dim to bright. I turned on the One Control, shut the chandelier off, all seemed ok. Went back to bed, rolled over and saw the chandelier light back on, cycling from bright to dim to bright again. Again, turned on the One Control, shut the light off. Waited about a minute and the light came back on and started cycling again. It was about 2am, figured I would deal with it in the morning and remove the Lighting Fuse. In the morning, got up, made coffee and put the Lighting Fuse back in to check if the problem returned. So far, so good. Got my coffee, stepped outside to enjoy my morning coffee and a smoke only to see the Flood Light, Porch Light and Under Unit Lights all cycling bright to dim to bright. As long as I was outside with my phone, I connected to the One Control via the app only to find all of the lighting circuit "grayed" out as if not connected. I went into the diagnostics in the app and found the entire lighting circuit "Offline". I had no way to control the lights so again I removed the Lighting Fuse to shut the lights off and figured I'll deal with it when I get home and have my tools. Forward to packing up, as we were loading up the basement, I found water on the floor in the lower rear curb side of the basement. I removed the access panel and found the connection at the curb side Spray Port dripping and a fine spray shooting directly into the main controller for the One Control. I shut off the water supply and opened the Low Point drains to purge pressure from the lines. The One Control main controller was located directly under the Spray Port with no waterproof covering over it. The whole controller was soaked with water and these are not sealed units. I dried up the water as best I could with towels, propped up a hair dryer to blow warm air at the controller to try and dry out the control board. While this was going on, I checked the One Control app and now found that I did not have the leveling circuit anymore either. We were able to finish packing up and had to work the leveling manually to raise the rear jacks and adjust the front jacks to get hooked up. Got home, used the manual operation of the leveling to unhook from the truck and called it a day. Long story short, after a few phone calls, emails with photos and documenting the diagnosing, GD along with Lippert, came through with a new control module and new spray port. I remounted the controller closer to the access cover and out from under the Spray Port. I still need to work out a few glitches with the programming of the control module, the Spray Port is bypassed at this time, going to add a separate shut off valve in the Nautilus panel, but all in all things are pretty much back to normal.

A couple of side notes to this, check your location of the One Control main controller, relocate if necessary (there is more than enough wire to do this), and lastly, on our unit the Lighting Fuse also controls the Level Up system, if I would have put the fuse back in I could have operated the leveling via the Level Up panel.