Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to find Dishwasher wiring near electrical panel -310GK

Does anyone know where the dishwasher wiring goes? I installed the dishwasher and connected to the outlet under the panel. The wiring goes into the floor, so I figured it was hooked up. Notice that the breaker panel had a location for the dishwasher circuit breaker (not installed) I pulled the panel out and could not find a wire behind to route into the electrical panel to connect to the circuit breaker I had just installed in the pre-defined slot. Does anyone know if the wiring is there or am I missing something?

2021 Grand Design 310GK-R

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for your issue. Our 2019 was completely wired from the factory. Plugged in the dishwasher, turned on the breaker, and good to go. I’m upgrading our water pump , probably tomorrow. I’ll look while I have the basement panel off and try to see how the power wire is routed. If I can see it , I’ll post an answer tomorrow afternoon.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerBryan View Post
    Does anyone know where the dishwasher wiring goes? I installed the dishwasher and connected to the outlet under the panel. The wiring goes into the floor, so I figured it was hooked up. Notice that the breaker panel had a location for the dishwasher circuit breaker (not installed) I pulled the panel out and could not find a wire behind to route into the electrical panel to connect to the circuit breaker I had just installed in the pre-defined slot. Does anyone know if the wiring is there or am I missing something?

2021 Grand Design 310GK-R
    On our 2018 310GK, the wiring was complete (including the breaker) for the dishwasher from the panel to outlet under the island. I would call Grand design customer support with your VIN number and verify if you should have the breaker & wiring or not.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023