Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

help matching paint & countertop

Need suggestions for the following:
    • Paint: Sienna (it's gray)
    • Countertop: Frozen Ice

I added some shelves in the bathrooms and trying to find the OEM color paint. Does anyone know what brand/color would match best?

In the kitchen I am adding some flip up counters since the 320G lacks in that department. The closest solid surface I can find is called Ice Queen:https://www.homedepot.com/p/HI-MACS-...1-HM/303183822 . I know a lot of people use wood, but I'd like it to look as OEM as possible.
    2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMHO, the best approach would be to call GD Customer Service with your VIN. Ask for paint codes for the paint and manufacturer/source/series information on the countertop. RV manufacturers have all these things mixed custom, so an off-the-shelf match is very hard to find.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to do the same thing and I found using GD parts lookup, the style of countertop I had. I also found through searching the manufacturer of that countertop. Since my internet is not that great, I have no doubts that you can get the exact same countertop and have it cut locally to the dimensions you are looking for.

I just got to get off my butt to do mine. I have a client that cuts stone countertops and I'm pretty certain he could cut the piece for a fair price [probably for free].

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
    I want to do the same thing and I found using GD parts lookup, the style of countertop I had. I also found through searching the manufacturer of that countertop. Since my internet is not that great, I have no doubts that you can get the exact same countertop and have it cut locally to the dimensions you are looking for.

I just got to get off my butt to do mine. I have a client that cuts stone countertops and I'm pretty certain he could cut the piece for a fair price [probably for free].
    How did you find the manufacturer? Nothing comes up when I search. I get countertop ice makers.
    2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://aiasolidsurface.com/rv/

My internet is not the best while camping. As I mentioned, go to the Grand Design parts lookup. Locate the countertop you have. You will probably just have to find a part but those parts normally have a color name attached to the part. Try the website I have above. They should help you out.

All of this information is located someone on this forum. Just try searching and if you cannot find it, search some more. It's there, I know I found it that way.

Of course, as slow as my internet is right now, I have to go with my memory and it's pretty slow, about as slow as this internet hotspot.