User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air Conditioner issues with Furrion

Has anyone had problems with the Furrion AC units?
    In our 2021 Imagine 2970RL, that we picked on 11/20/21, the unit over the rear living area works fine, now. The unit in the bedroom cools but will not shut off. I have been trying to have the problem with this unit fixed since August. First of all Grand Design shipped the unit to the dealer without the controls for the bedroom AC unit. The dealer installed the thermostat and control after we went on a shake down trip. Grand Design nor the dealer sealed the roof top units. That caused a problem of the units not putting out cool air. We had an RV tech near the campground we stay at fix that problem. Furrion customer support has denied my warranty claim saying the thermostat works as designed, another customer service person says the thermostat does not tell the unit when to start or stop, saying the fan is suppose to run all the time the unit is turned on. If the thermostat is set to Auto is seems to me as if it would turn off when reaching the set temp.
    I feel as if Furrion is giving me the run around. You can not talk to customer service. They only reply to emails very slowly. Grand Design says Furrion determines the warranty response.
    I wonder if Grand Design would replace both units with another manufacturer.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of posts regarding issues involving the Furrion AC units and thermostats elsewhere in this forum, with recommendations. Seek them out. Good luck.