Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air Chuck for Onboard Compressor System

I'm going to add bags and an onboard compressor. I want to have an air chuck available for airing truck/trailer tires and not sure how to install it so that when not needed, the air chuck is completely shut off so there is no leakage.
    I'm thinking a couple of ball valves, one for the air bags and the other for the air chuck. That seems like a not very clean way to do this. I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has this configuration.
    I'm looking at the Ride-Rite Wireless Air since Firestone only offers their standard duty compressor in their kits.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my air quick disconnects in the shop are leak free. As in I turn compressor off, leave all valves on and its still at pressure 6 months later when I come home.

Install a quick disconnect for an air hose and put your chuck on the hose would be my recommended way to go.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    2019 GD Momentum 397TH
    Considering a 395
    99 Ford F-250, 7.3, 6-speed.
    22 Ford F-450
    Former Fulltimers, now just using toy hauler to go to Motocross Races and Mountain Bike parks.
    Va Beach, VA