Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MorRyde System

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terry,

We have a 2017 Reflection 303 RLS. I put the MorRyde 4000 system on out Reflection and it does make a difference in how the trailer rides. Good system.

Festus
    2017 Reflection 303
    2020 RAM diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you I plan on installed them soon.
    Terry
    2022 Imagine
    2021 Chevy Silverado

Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
    Not to hijack this thread but I am looking to install the Moryde 3000 with new shackles and wetbolts. I
    have jacks and stands but am nervous about getting trailer safely suspended so I can work under it.
    I have watched numerous youtube videos and they all show how to change the equalizer and stuff but
    they do not show the jacking and rendering the trailer safely suspended. One big question, is it better to jack
    one side at a time or raise all 4 tires?

Thanks for any help:
    Bob A.
    Not a GD, but on my last TT I had to replace an axle as a bearing failed and destroyed a spindle. On a concrete floor I jacked the TT up with a 6 ton floor jack on the I beams. Just high enough to get the wheels of the ground on hanging suspension. I placed the jack just forward of the axles for lifting and then placed 6 ton axle stands under the I beam frame rails. I placed them equidistant from the hitch to the front axle and rear bumper to the rear axle. With 4 axle stands, two on each side, in place and all four wheels off the ground I pushed shoved and pulled on the TT until I was comfortable it would not fall off. I then removed the front wheels and the axle, and repeated the process in reverse with the new axle assembly. Letting the TT down was basically a reversal of the lifting.
    I will say that being under that TT was a weird experience when the axle was off and I was lying on my back, reminding myself that I had done all I could to ensure my safety and ensure that 7700 lb of TT was not going to land on my chest.
    I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, what does an upgrade like this cost? I tow mine longer distances so might be worthwhile.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for telling me your experience. I have not installed MORryde yet. I will not be doing it myself, but I do plan of getting done yet this fall. I plan on going to Alaska next summer (I hope). Can you tell me anything about your trip?
    Terry
    2022 Imagine
    2021 Chevy Silverado

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick05 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does an upgrade like this cost? I tow mine longer distances so might be worthwhile.
    I purchased the Morryde 3000 and shackles with wet bolt kit from Amazon for a total of 250.45 including tax.
    I checked with local RV and trailer shops for installation. the low was 1,600 and high was 2,500. Like Tim Lovell
    said above get that sucker suspended safely. I am using 4 6 ton Jack stands, two 6 ton floor jacks, Lots of solid concrete blocks and
    2 by 10 wood blocks to build my Jack stand piers.
    The work will be done on a concrete pad.
    Bob A.
    Last edited by attaboy; 10-08-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. I don’t have a place at my house I could do it myself, but maybe next summer if I tow it to my parents. My entire driveway is sloped and I have an HOA so it couldn’t sit there very long either. It might make sense for me to just have a place do it.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked Amazon at its $410.37 for the Morryde 3000/HD shackle kit and the crossmember support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_E View Post
    I did the CRE3000 system on my 2500RL and like the difference. Significant small bump compliance improvement and while towing, less movement. I decided not to do it myself and had my local trailer shop do it. It was less than 2hrs of labor for them to do it so well worth it to me.
    I also had the CRE3000's, wet bolts and x-factor crossmembers installed on our 2500RL. Although, we could not get the X-Factor on front hangers as the one of the grey water tank lines ran just inside the hanger. I will try to install their drop X-Factor member, I may still have to modify the grey tank piping down there to get enough. Did you have any clearance issues with the grey water lines?
    2020 Imagine 2500RL
    ProPride P3
    2021 F250 6.7L PSD

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiglenj View Post
    I also had the CRE3000's, wet bolts and x-factor crossmembers installed on our 2500RL. Although, we could not get the X-Factor on front hangers as the one of the grey water tank lines ran just inside the hanger. I will try to install their drop X-Factor member, I may still have to modify the grey tank piping down there to get enough. Did you have any clearance issues with the grey water lines?
    I installed X-factor cross members on my 2400BH. Thread below...

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...mber-on-2400BH

Note that the drop cross members require horizontal clearance to the gray water line. IIRC, it's 4 inches.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    James and Dawn
    2019 F150 SCREW 3.5EB 6.5' - Haloview MC7109; Cooper AT3 LTX; Sumo Springs; ProPride WDH

2021 Imagine 2400BH - GY Endurance 225/75-15; MORryde CRE3000, HD shackles and wet bolts, X-factor crossmembers

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast