User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MorRyde System

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most RV dealers won't be able to check for a bent spindle. Like mentioned look for an alignment shop that does big vehicles like motorhomes, large trucks or the like.
    Just as an example this is where I take mine for axle work.
    https://kaiserbrakealignment.com/alignments/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what wheel base length is on Imagine 2250RK? Thinking of upgrading to MorRyde CRE 3000 and Heavy Duty MorRyde Shackles. Comes in 2 wheelbase sizes 33" and 35", couldn't find anyone that had replaced them on Imagine 2250RK on forum.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    Does anyone know what wheel base length is on Imagine 2250RK? Thinking of upgrading to MorRyde CRE 3000 and Heavy Duty MorRyde Shackles. Comes in 2 wheelbase sizes 33" and 35", couldn't find anyone that had replaced them on Imagine 2250RK on forum.
    It's pretty easy to tell by measuring your hub-to-hub center distance and then determining if you are either 33" or 35". I just did this upgrade on my friend's camper last Friday including adding the Roadmaster shock kit.
    Last edited by COGrandDes; 01-17-2023 at 05:50 AM.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I will do that. Your answer is much better than on MorRyde site.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you removed old shackle bolts; how much were they worn- out. Just got back from camping trip and 2 campers like mind had issues. the 2150 2018 had bearing seize; he had never repacked bearings, just used Ez-Lube grease zerks on end of axles. 2250RK broke a spring, temps were 21 degrees when he left home, may have been part of problem.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    When you removed old shackle bolts; how much were they worn- out. Just got back from camping trip and 2 campers like mind had issues. the 2150 2018 had bearing seize; he had never repacked bearings, just used Ez-Lube grease zerks on end of axles. 2250RK broke a spring, temps were 21 degrees when he left home, may have been part of problem.
    Well my friend's camper was a 2020 Keystone Cougar TT with likely less than 5K miles on it. It has not been used very much at all. I was very surprised to find that his camper had the plastic bushings in the spring shackles too. What a terrible design for all that $$ that is paid for a camper. I removed all of those and added in the new brass bushings from the wet bolt and HD kit. Overall it was not a hard upgrade. The shock install took longer than the other two parts---MORryde CRE upgrade and wet bolt kit. He called me once he pulled the camper home and was very surprised at how well it handled and rode after the upgrades. I have not checked his wheel bearings so I can't comment on that part yet.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your help.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456