User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One control saying leveling offline

New owner here to a solitude, my wife and I just got our 378MBS. I’m just trying to figure everything out on this camper and the one problem I am having that I can’t figure out is with my One control system. So on the mounted monitor I can only control lighting, slides say offline as well as my leveling system. I bought this unit brand new and during our walk through the guy performing was showing us the monitor and it said offline then as well. I just assumed it was something little that wasn’t turned on or some( which I’m not ruling out). I have not contacted the dealer, Grand Design, or LCI yet. I was hoping it was something very simple that someone on here could help me with. I’ve checked that the batteries were not turned off, we are on 50 amp service. When I pull up the leveler screen nothing comes up no matter what mode you select (zero, manual, etc).

Thank you in advance and can’t wait to hear from someone!

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any experience with the One Control system. I have found Lippert/LCI Customer Service to be quite responsive and helpful. Their number is 432-547-7378. I hope someone else with One Control experience comes along...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015