User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need New Furrion LP Oven Control Valve

The oven pilot on the Furrion Range Oven in my 2020 2670mk will not remain lit. I have tested the thermocouple and it is working correctly. The issues seems to be the control valve itself. I called Furrion regarding a replacement and they said they do not sell the control valve separately - you have to buy the whole front valve assembly. Further, they do not stock that part anymore and the one they do stock does not fit this first generation oven so the only option is to replace the oven. Is anyone aware of a fix or modification that can be made to the valve? Also, if I am going to replace the oven, with some modification can a 21" oven be installed rather than the original 17" oven? Other replacement options?
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    The oven pilot on the Furrion Range Oven in my 2020 2670mk will not remain lit. I have tested the thermocouple and it is working correctly. The issues seems to be the control valve itself. I called Furrion regarding a replacement and they said they do not sell the control valve separately - you have to buy the whole front valve assembly. Further, they do not stock that part anymore and the one they do stock does not fit this first generation oven so the only option is to replace the oven. Is anyone aware of a fix or modification that can be made to the valve? Also, if I am going to replace the oven, with some modification can a 21" oven be installed rather than the original 17" oven? Other replacement options?
    Unfortunately, what they told you it's pretty accurate. When the middle burner on my cooktop wouldn't stay lit, the just sent the whole thing. Thankfully, mine was under warranty. I would work with your dealer or Grand Design and see what can be done.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good News Story!! I just got in touch with GD Customer Service and they had a couple of control valve assemblies for the old range in the warehouse. They offered to send it free of charge. A great testament to Customer Service - thanks so much GD!!
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Good News Story!! I just got in touch with GD Customer Service and they had a couple of control valve assemblies for the old range in the warehouse. They offered to send it free of charge. A great testament to Customer Service - thanks so much GD!!
    Nice

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had our oven replaced twice for the same issue, been waiting on the valve since September. Won't replace with a different brand, which is my preference.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Nice

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    To tie this up, I received the valve assembly, installed it and everything works perfect. I was also having trouble with one of the burners and the oven igniter operation but that is now working. The valve assembly I removed had a push button to turn on the lights - this one has a toggle switch so don't know if that is an indicator of new vs old.....Thanks GD.
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD