Hi,
I'm actually hoping for a GD rep to read this as we do need help quickly. Also if anyone wants to make any demeaning comments please refrain. We get you'd never listen to anyone else or not ever make this mistake but we did and now we're just looking to fix it. And sorry if I sound angry but at this moment I am. Not at you mind you, at me and my man and our own folly. But here it is.

Coming into a campsite, we made a wrong turn to the site and had to redo the entry. The individuals who were the managers of the site who rolled their eyes at our error...seriously, I'm so tired of bullies, started to direct us and we made the mistake of letting them. Long story shorter we hit a pole that we would have avoided had it not been for the gentleman who was screaming at us.

Right this moment the fault is not the issue. We have a damaged rig and we're going to California for our daughter-in-law's baby shower. We've got two Golden Retrievers so we can't even leave the rig and fly out. I may be sending my husband and just sitting here with the GRs but I'd rather not.

We're not sure that we can get there with the damage and we're in Ohio. I've put a lot of duct, or duck or Gorilla tape on the area and it's not holding. It's bad. So I am hoping that someone from GD sees this and can direct us to some help.

Yup, I'm looking for a miracle. Yup, it's pretty far out of the realm of reality but there it is. Yup we were stupid and didn't use good judgment and that's the way it is....now we're just looking to fix it and move forward.

So if anyone out there has any sage advice that is constructive and helpful, I'm all for it.

And if a GD rep is reading this maybe you can get us to Indiana and get us a few new panels and send us on our way.

Thanks,

Sue