User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert tech support

Our first trip out in our 337 and we could not retract the bedroom slide. Our dealer suggested that we reset the module which we did but after that one motor ran the different direction than the other motor. Dealer told me he had never heard of that and that I had to bring camper in for them to fix. I pointed out that would be impossible since the slide would not come in. Luckily I called Lippert technical assistance and in two minutes had the problem solved. They pointed out there are two dip switchs next to the reset button and all I had to do was flip one a different direction and both motors operated together. Very impressed with Lippert customer service.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rgodwin8 View Post
    Our first trip out in our 337 and we could not retract the bedroom slide. Our dealer suggested that we reset the module which we did but after that one motor ran the different direction than the other motor. Dealer told me he had never heard of that and that I had to bring camper in for them to fix. I pointed out that would be impossible since the slide would not come in. Luckily I called Lippert technical assistance and in two minutes had the problem solved. They pointed out there are two dip switchs next to the reset button and all I had to do was flip one a different direction and both motors operated together. Very impressed with Lippert customer service.
    Good to know...thanks. We've found Lippert very easy to deal with, and very helpful in their troubleshooting. Kind of the opposite of Norcold [emoji846].

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel