User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2021 (the updated version one with the side windows in the slide and sliding drawer thing in underbed compartment). We have a Coleman Mach AC and that thing freezes us out...it works really well. I have heard of issues with the GE ones, though. We love this perfect couple's camper (if you get the dinette, it won't be a couple's camper because you can sleep like 3 or 4 people then). The theater seats being directly across from the TV is perfection in my eyes.

I would love to see them move to the 22" oven instead of the 17" one. I would be willing to lose the big drawer for a smaller one just to have a bigger oven. The new ones have the 12-volt fridge with the option for the two-way fridge (the 2021 and older came with the two-way fridge only). There is also a solar package standard on the 2022 instead of just the solar prep on the 2021 and older.

The shower could be bigger, but that was not a deal breaker for us. Using the water heater on gas and electric when taking a shower makes it where I can take my usual long showers and never run out of hot water. We did change out the shower head and the bathroom faucet (got a goose neck faucet). We forgot to save the old faucet because we wanted to change out the shower handles for the ones on that stock faucet (they are interchangeable). Oh well.

We love the 22RBE so much. If I weren't so scared of downsizing, I could live in it.
    Stacie S.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2022 RAM 2500 Limited, Crew Cab, 6.4L Hemi.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are getting to pull the trigger on either the 22 MLE or the RBE. I was originally considering the 2600 RB, but then after running the Weight numbers decided to stay under the 7,000 GVWr.

You all with the RBE. What is your workaround for the lack of a dinette?

Bob

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it is just the two of us (it is a couple's camper), we don't require a table or dinette for eating...and didn't want a dinette nor bunks. We use the detachable table (have no issue with it not being stable like some do) if we absolutely need a table to eat at.
    Stacie S.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2022 RAM 2500 Limited, Crew Cab, 6.4L Hemi.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've used the detachable table once, but in the 2 years we've had ours we would rather eat outside, mainly because we're camping with other friends & family.
    Jason & Jamie
    2016 F150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, 5.0L, 3.55
    2020 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    The Great PNW!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had been considering both the 22RBE and the 22MLE. I liked the bigger bathroom and private bedroom of the RBE, but really wanted a dinette like the MLE has.

Then Bingo! Along came the 23LDE model. In my opinion is the perfect blend of the best features of both the RBE and the MLE. Yes, it's a bit larger, but not by much and still comes in under 7000lbs for those 1/2 ton trucks. We are getting a private bedroom, a larger bath (walk thru type which either you love or hate), theatre seats and a dinette, along with the nice rear kitchen. Best of both worlds it seems. Our is due to come off the line in February. You might want to check it out.

Now if I had my way, we'd probably go with an 26RB as it's just roomier and has higher ceilings for my very tall husband. But we are concerned it will be a bit of a challenge for our F150, doable, but pushing things! And it's about a foot too long to store in our driveway. Good luck with your choice!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie26 View Post
    We had been considering both the 22RBE and the 22MLE. I liked the bigger bathroom and private bedroom of the RBE, but really wanted a dinette like the MLE has.

Then Bingo! Along came the 23LDE model. In my opinion is the perfect blend of the best features of both the RBE and the MLE. Yes, it's a bit larger, but not by much and still comes in under 7000lbs for those 1/2 ton trucks. We are getting a private bedroom, a larger bath (walk thru type which either you love or hate), theatre seats and a dinette, along with the nice rear kitchen. Best of both worlds it seems. Our is due to come off the line in February. You might want to check it out.

Now if I had my way, we'd probably go with an 26RB as it's just roomier and has higher ceilings for my very tall husband. But we are concerned it will be a bit of a challenge for our F150, doable, but pushing things! And it's about a foot too long to store in our driveway. Good luck with your choice!
    I would never buy a trailer with a rear kitchen. The rear bounces too much, just waiting for a disaster to happen. I have read about such disasters.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To each his own, Mike. Some people would never buy a trailer with a walk through bath, or a rear bath, or a rear kitchen. No one plan is perfect for everyone, so it's great there are lots of choices!
    2022 Imagine XLS 23LDE
    2021 Ford F-150 XLT with 3.5 ecoboost

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie26 View Post
    To each his own, Mike. Some people would never buy a trailer with a walk through bath, or a rear bath, or a rear kitchen. No one plan is perfect for everyone, so it's great there are lots of choices!
    That is so true! I just wanted to put that out there as another consideration. Another thing we would not consider is having a fridge on the slide. Propane hose flexing and the additional weight. The propane issue is taken care of now though, with 12V fridges.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just as a data point, we've had the refrigerator in the slide on our last three 5th wheels. The last one we owned for 10 years and nary an issue with any of them.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanteer View Post
    We are getting to pull the trigger on either the 22 MLE or the RBE. I was originally considering the 2600 RB, but then after running the Weight numbers decided to stay under the 7,000 GVWr.

You all with the RBE. What is your workaround for the lack of a dinette?

Bob
    The new RBE comes with a separate dinette table now when you order the theater dinette instead of the booth dinette. The table was a slip-in attachment on the previous version that I didn't like much. We preferred the theater dinette over the booth dinette when we purchased it but as it turns out we will never get a chance to use it since we are selling the trailer.
    2022 Imagine 22RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7 Hemi 4X4
    USAF Veteran

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast