User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacing Airexcel Coleman Mach Q thermostat with Hutch Mountain Micro Air Wifi

Hello

I have a 2022 Solitude GK310 GK-R with 3 AC's... It has the Coleman Mach Q AC's with a seperate Airexcel thermostate for each AC. I was hoping to replace them with the Hutch Mountain Micro Air WIFI thermostat's There are two of the thermostat's very close to each other in the kitchen and one in the bed room. One of the two in the kitchen controls the heat as well... Has anyone replaced their's and can you use one thermostat to control two in the kitchen and one in the bedroom??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgkreis View Post
    Hello

I have a 2022 Solitude GK310 GK-R with 3 AC's... It has the Coleman Mach Q AC's with a seperate Airexcel thermostate for each AC. I was hoping to replace them with the Hutch Mountain Micro Air WIFI thermostat's There are two of the thermostat's very close to each other in the kitchen and one in the bed room. One of the two in the kitchen controls the heat as well... Has anyone replaced their's and can you use one thermostat to control two in the kitchen and one in the bedroom??
    I recently replaced both my OEM Airxcel thermostats with the Micro-Air models. They work very well and I don't have any complaints so far. Wifi and Bluetooth work well. I don't believe you can control more than one unit per thermostat. They also have a very convenient scheduling feature which I will definitely use especially when out hiking in summer or skiing in winter.

I also just added the Hutch Mountain Easy Start to both units and it was very convenient to control the AC's remotely while on the roof performing the initial start-up routine during Easy Start install.
    2018 Solitude 310GK-R
    Titan Disk Brakes, MorRyde SRE 4000 with X Factor Crossmember
    2022 GMC 3500HD Duramax Crew Cab, 4x4, SRW 6’ box
    Factory 5th/Gooseneck Prep with 20K Reese Goosebox