Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Time

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsvllc View Post
    Ordered our 395ms in April expecting an early September completion date.....it is built and awaiting rear awning and the L-shaped couch. No ETA as of last week.
    How long has it been waiting for those items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rear awnings are currently unavailable, and they are shipping units with out them.

They are sending the rear awnings whenever they get them in again. It is unknown.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Rear awnings are currently unavailable, and they are shipping units with out them.

They are sending the rear awnings whenever they get them in again. It is unknown.
    Crazy because I dealt with 8 weeks of waiting for an awning and they said "Oh GD will not ship it without it, even though we said we will put it on when it arrives". And now they changed it? Ridiculous.....
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who keeps you informed of the status? It's only been 2 weeks so I don't want to start bugging anyone yet, but I'd love to inquire at the end of November as to timing...

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooesDelaware View Post
    Who keeps you informed of the status? It's only been 2 weeks so I don't want to start bugging anyone yet, but I'd love to inquire at the end of November as to timing...
    I recommend you call the number on GD website to make sure they have your actual order. My salesman gave my order to GD regional rep who gave a July 22nd off line date. Was told by dealer that date was good a few times until a week before. Then was told regional rep over allocated and that GD didn’t actually have a slot for my order. I went to the back of the line with a 9/30 offline date. Supposedly, it’s coming offline today. I was told to call GD back tomorrow for an update.

Point being, once GD confirms you’re in-line you can sit and wait until close to your offline date to call and find out what’s going on.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just called and left a message at GD. Hopefully someone will return my call. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate805 View Post
    How long has it been waiting for those items?

Since first of September......

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsvllc View Post
    Since first of September......
    I am sure I won’t be hearing good news tomorrow (came off the line today). If it’s just the slide toppers and rear awning, then I’ll see if they can remove toppers from invoice and ship awning when available. We use our RV year round and have a couple of long trips coming up that I’d rather not cancel and going on 5 months since we ordered.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked our 350G up yesterday and it was waiting on the rear awning. They finally just shipped it without the awning and will add it at a later date.
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was finally built last week (ordered in May) but it is missing roller shades. TBD on when they will be in or if they will ship without and can be installed later.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast