User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

303RLS Passthru dimensions

Well, my new 2022 303 has a bad Norcold 16cf fridge, so, there is a delay on picking it up.....evidently, there is a bad lot of them.
    Lol.....IN THE MEANTIME, my wife wants a slide drawer in the passthru, my problem is, I didn't and can't find the passthru dimensions.
    I know there is a taper at the nautilus panel, just don't know how much.....thinking about ordering a morryde slide.

Does anyone know the narrowest width in the pass thru and would you want a slide that will slide either way, or just out the passenger side (so slide width will be wider).

Thanks
    Ray
    Msgt Ray (Ret) and Margie Parker
    2022 GD 303RLS w/Gen-Y gooseneck
    2020 Ram 2500 HD Cummins 6.7/3.73 gears

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how different the dimmensions are in todays 303 compared to our vintage '14. Keep in mind the weight of the pass thru slide, that will come off the cargo capacity. It is all a trade off for convience.

If you can, and it fits try to push for a residential fridge to be put in. (they don't put them in 303s but not sure why) Those Norcolds don't seem to have a very good track record.

Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/