User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 G30 Needing more strap anchors

Does anybody know how I can add e-track or more mounting anchors to the floor? Also is there any wheel chalks that are sturdy enough to hold 2-small Honda Groms but removable so I can get my Honda talon x4 in and out?thx

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed L track (airline track) along the walls, front to back of our 354M garage. I aligned the track mounting points with the frame outriggers.
    I use Harbor Freight wheel chocks for two Harleys. The chocks are NOT mounted but are tied down at three points (1 forward center and 2 side rear) to a combination of the factory tie downs and the L track. This gives me flexibility to position the chocks where I want to. I then tie the bikes down with separate straps to the forks. It sounds complicated but did not require me to drop the under belly and mess with mounting brackets.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    MN_Rider

2019 354M Momentum
    2013 F350 CCSB 6.7

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say anything about the e-track system, but it is something I have been thinking about. I use the Harbor Freight wheel chock for my bike, and use a strap on either side of the chock to a d-ring. Not worried about fore and aft movement, as the bike itself is tied down front and back preventing that.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles