User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Da#n mice

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bounce,, dryer sheets been working here in compartments and underbelly storage

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I load the rv through out, under and inside, one on each of the tires and steps, plus on the ground with moth balls bags. I also use Downy fabric sheets inside and in the storage areas, so far so good, no mice. Smells, so you have to air it out before using it.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just crawled around under my 2022 Solitude looking for mouse entry points and have to say, Grand Design has done a good job sealing those up. I still did mint spray and will be adding moth ball socks (both easy and cheap prevention. I am also putting moth ball socks under the hoods of my truck and car. I once had to spend $600 when mice chewed into the under hood wiring harness in an F150 when they were setting up a winter nut storage.
    2022 Soulitude 310 GK Disc Brakes, Solar, Onan LP
    2021 F350 CC LB 7.3 Godzilla, 430 Gears, B&W Companion, Morryde Pin Box, Garmin 890 RV GPS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123