User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Any comments on this? What is so special about GDs coroplast that it should not be cut and taped?
    Many on the forum (including myself) have cut flaps in the Coroplast and repaired them. One of the former moderators put two pieces of angle iron across the width of the frame, put two more pieces front-to-back, and framed in a "door" to access a main plumbing area when needed. On our previous Reflection, I cut a flap (cutting along the sides and the back to leave it intact at the front) and repaired it with thin, 2" wide wood strips and screws before taping over it with mobile home underbelly repair tape. Three years later, it was still holding up well. If you drop the Coroplast altogether, it's a multi-person job to get it back up.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have done both, cut and drop on a previous 5W. But it was basic CP w/o any kind of backing. Without tank layout diagrams, I'm kind backed into dropping the CP first to get a peek...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the same problems with my fresh and black tanks, 2022 GD 260RD. I called the main HQ and they gave me a case number to get squared away, well see!
    Al Miller
    Onidah Arms
    2022 Grand Design 260RD
    2021 F350 Powerstroke

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the process of cleaning my tank sensors per the link below. Both grey tanks and the black tank do not read empty when they are empty. Added 20 oz of dawn to each grey tank and then added water to 2/3 full. Added the sensor cleaning chems that are recommended for the black tank and water to 2/3 there as well. Currently soaking. Will drain and check the level sensors next week. Stay tuned for the “rest of the story”.

https://uniquecampingmarine.com/page...g-tank-sensors

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixing and/or replacing the sensors will be one of my projects after winterizing. Hoping to get one more fishing trip done this month...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12