User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So yeah, it was nerve raking but it was no turning back, I even install the washer & dryer by myself, it's about 120lbs.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    With GD having switched to the Monotube chassis on the Solitude and Momentum it's really game changing. Having the central space for a stackable in the front cap with his and hers wardrobes to either side and the space gain around even a king bed is just awesome. Nothing I'd pay the crazy prices for upgrading to in these times, but tipping the hat to GD for the rework.
    What is this monotube you speak of? I checked the GD website and do not find any mention of it.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntindog View Post
    What is this monotube you speak of? I checked the GD website and do not find any mention of it.
    New this year and in late 2022 production. It's a revised frame design that rethinks the upper deck and the cantilever for the pinbox. It is was the game changer that let them turn the 40 ft Momentum into something awesome with rotating the bed and put into a full depth slide making the bedroom huge. I've not seen anything on their website but have seen in-person and I know models with it are touring the shows.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had both single and separate washer/dryer units over the years. Always Splendid (or however you spell it). We wouldn't have a rig without one. The single units work just fine - just small loads as you know. We actually liked not having to move clothes to a separate dryer. jmo mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234