User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion Cooktop has us Furious...

We've got a Furrion three burner top in our Reflection 337RLS that's giving us fits. Only one burner can be on at a time. When that one burner is on, there seems to be only one setting - high. We can't simmer a dish or do anything less than a full on burn. Then if we've got the oven going, the cooktop doesn't light. Has anyone else had this experience with their cooktop? Is there a way to adjust the fuel going to it so we can use more than one burner at a time? Thanks in advance!

Ron and DW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS Fifth Wheel
    2016 Ford F-250 Diesel King Ranch

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you are getting gas to the stove. Is your propane tank regulator in the full open position? Do you have your tank selector pointing to the open tank? Does only one burner ignite? Is it the same one each time?

We started having issues with ours and it was related to the ignitor not being fully plugged in on a couple of burners. Also, found that the alignment of the ignitors to burners was slightly off on 2 of them not allowing the spark to reach the gas from the burner. All were simple fixes by taking off the grill and bottom burner cover and getting access to the burners and ignitors, ensuring good connections and alignment. Now all work like a champ after adjusting.
    Last edited by trailrydr; 10-07-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardeaitch View Post
    We've got a Furrion three burner top in our Reflection 337RLS that's giving us fits. Only one burner can be on at a time. When that one burner is on, there seems to be only one setting - high. We can't simmer a dish or do anything less than a full on burn. Then if we've got the oven going, the cooktop doesn't light. Has anyone else had this experience with their cooktop? Is there a way to adjust the fuel going to it so we can use more than one burner at a time? Thanks in advance!

Ron and DW
    Check the heat exhaust grate behind the cook top. Are all the vent holes open? Part of our holes were blocked by the counter top. Our cooktop worked ok but the oven fan made a lot of noise. I aligned the holes on top and cut a 2”x3” hole in the wall between the oven and draws to provide more air. The oven fan stopped making noise and the cooktop worked better. The oven, cooktop installation instructions called for more air than our installation provided.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response. Each of the burners works, but only one at a time. If we light the right hand burner, then try to light the center or left burner, the right one goes out, et cetera.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll check that out.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll check that out.
    Please use the reply with quotes option when responding.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ron and DW
    It sounds like you might possibly need a new regulator. They are not very expensive. Is yours one of the Winntecs that are being recalled?
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found the trick to set the burners so you can simmer. After lighting the burner turn it clock wise towards the off position, after the highest flame it will quickly drop and you can set a very low flame

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ron and DW
    We have experienced your exact set of problems. I have done three things to make the stove and cooktop operation better. My wife says both the oven and cooktop work much better.

Check your LP system pressure. Our pressure was lower than specs. Raising the pressure to specs was the biggest improvement.

Cut a small hole, two or three inches, in the wall between the oven and the drawers to provide more air make up for the oven and stovetop.

Make sure your LP pressure regulator tank selector is pointing to primary/closet tank.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 05-02-2022 at 10:03 AM.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats what i do on my 351M nurners. They all regukate ok, but on the lowest setting it still too high for low temp cooking. So turn it back towards off till you get your ideal flame. Im told that if you pull off the control nobs there is a small adjustment screw to adjust this. I tried doing it but the nobs wouldnt budge and i didnt want to break one so i use this other method. Not enoufh fas for more than one burner is the tank regulator

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast