User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

337RLS GFCI location

On a 2020 337RLS where is the GFCI outlet all my labeled GFCI outlets are dead and I can't find the outlet to reset. Checked under kitchen sink, the island. bathroom .front closet. Nothing. Where could it be?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHutt View Post
    On a 2020 337RLS where is the GFCI outlet all my labeled GFCI outlets are dead and I can't find the outlet to reset. Checked under kitchen sink, the island. bathroom .front closet. Nothing. Where could it be?
    My GFIC reset outlet is on the door end of the island. My 2020 337 has two GFIC in the basement. One at the Nautilus and one on the left wall inside the main basement door. You might want to look in the basement.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No test or reset buttons on outlet on the side of island and no buttons on 2 outlets in basement just labels gfci protected

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No test or reset buttons on outlet on the side of island and no buttons on 2 outlets in basement just labels gfci protected
    The plug for the chairs is also GFIC and the one under the table. There is also an outlet on the outside of the dining room slide. Maybe you don’t have one. The way they wire these trailers nothing would surprise me. Did you turn off then on the breaker for that circuit? Call Grand Design and see what they have to say.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it in the upper part of the cabinet above the converter/breaker panel is located

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it in the upper part of the cabinet above the converter/breaker panel is located
    Interesting. There is no consistency in the way they build these trailers. Good you found it.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please post a clear picture and descroption of that?

I found the resettable GFCI outlet on the front face of the kitchen island, but found no outlets of any type as you described. There are two (protected) outlets on the open area above the front counter, but they do not have resets.