It's intact
    2017 Grand Design Momentum Class M350
    2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, The levelling system on our 2016 Solitude still works even with the battery switch turned off. Others on here have confirmed that theirs work the same way.
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Forum tip, if you use "Reply with quote" (next to the reply button) we will know which item/suggestion you are replying to, as I have doe here.

If this was in response to @Keebler, ignore the following. If your control pad does not turn on, my first guess would also be the 10A in-line fuse near the battery. Here is the one in my Solitude. You can just see the black rubber cap to the left of the label (left side middle of picture). Ignore, the U bracket, I have rewired some of my connections.

Attachment 37252

Chris
    Thank you, 10amp fuse fixed my problem!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12