Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Canyon Trailer Village size?

I was planning on going to stay at the Trailer Village at Grand Canyon (South Rim). As I was preparing to book, I saw that the campsites are 28' foot. I have a Reflection 29RS at 30'. Has anyone had experience with these? Will a 30' 29RS fit? I don't have a problem parking my tow vehicle elsewhere in the campground if needed.
    Thanks in advance.
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    2016 Ford F-250 CC SRW 6.2L gas

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCRYOR View Post
    I was planning on going to stay at the Trailer Village at Grand Canyon (South Rim). As I was preparing to book, I saw that the campsites are 28' foot. I have a Reflection 29RS at 30'. Has anyone had experience with these? Will a 30' 29RS fit? I don't have a problem parking my tow vehicle elsewhere in the campground if needed.
    Thanks in advance.
    Where are you seeing 28' for the sites? I'm copying this from the website:

the Trailer Village RV Park is a paved pull-through site perfect for vehicles up to 50 feet long.

The campground map indicates they have
    29' and up dry sites
    28' and less full hookup sites
    29' and up full hookup sites
    29' and up classic sites
    28' and less classic sites
    https://www.visitgrandcanyon.com/tra...p-and-hook-ups

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind, I clicked on the "Other rooms available" and saw the 50' campsites
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    2016 Ford F-250 CC SRW 6.2L gas

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCRYOR View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    Camped there with a 27 RL, same length as yours, plenty of room and lots of elk visiting, have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our way back home from our "Out West" trip a few weeks ago, we were camped overnight next to a couple that had just left Trailer Village and was also travelling home. They had a large 5ver that was similar in size to our Momentum 394M (approx. 44' length from the rear to the front of the nose cap) and they had no issues....except for the great number of Elk that would lay down on their outdoor mat and drink water from their dog's water bowl. What nice problem to have eh! We spent three days camped in Williams, AZ and drove to the park......and didn't see even one Elk; I was disappointed to say the least. If we ever go back to G.C., I will be making reservations at Trailer Village instead of doing the driving back and forth between Williams and the G.C.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"