Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member, going bigger

Hi everyone, eager to dig in and learn from all the information the group has to offer and contribute where I can. My wife and I have 4 kids under age 8 and just sold our 2021 (yes, already!) 25’ Rockwood Roo 233S hybrid. That was our first camper and introduction to the camper experience. I now have a larger truck, 2020 3/4 ton Silverado SRW so we now have more options on trailer size.
    We quickly were attracted to the GD floor plans and what seems to be good build quality. To have a bed for each of us we are eyeing up the xplor 321BH. Any feedback on this floor plan and model would be appreciated. Also interested in anyone with a similar size TT and TV, how does it handle on 4-6 hr trips? We primarily will travel in upper Midwest but experiences towing in mountain regions is of interest as well.
    Lastly (really rambling on my first thread sorry), we really like extending the camping season into cold season as much as possible. Any feedback or Do’s/Don’t/shouldn’t from your experience?

Thanks all and great to see a community group like this!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Dknowski

Can't help much with the trailer info your looking for but as far as extending your camping season into cold weather click on the link below and start reading that thread... lots of good info there.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post393434
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar