Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 Imagine 2400BH wiring

Hi All!

I'm in the final stages of finishing my system and need some help.

I need to:

1. Run power from shore to Victron MP 2 in front storage

2. Run power from MP 2 to panel.

I need to know:
    1. Where the existing Romex and 12v wiring is in the underbelly etc so I don’t cut the plastic underbelly to shreds looking

2. Some tips for these connections.

FYI I am solar prepped.

Thanks all. I REALLY appreciate it.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2016 Thor Challenger 37TB
    2015 Sunseeker
    2014 Jayco 16' TT

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 but I’m sure it is is similar and I’m familiar with the belly from a tank sensor install.

A vast majority of the wiring runs along the curb side frame under the coroplast (belly) to the wiring center in the pantry including the Romeo from the shore power to the wiring center. There is a bunch that continues on to the front along the curb side as well, where you could come up a variety of ways into the front storage. Don’t cut the coroplast, instead take the screws out and drop parts of it as needed. It’ll be way easier to put back up that way. Once you get enough down that you can take a look under the belly, it’s easy to see where all the 120v and 12v wires are headed.

If you have solar pre-wire you won’t have to fish cables like I did for the solar panels! But if you do, search the forum for 2400BH solar; there’s a great write up on it.
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2021 Ram 2500 Laramie - 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel

BattleBorn LiFePO4 - Renogy/Victron Solar - SumoSprings - SeeLevel II

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azink007 View Post
    I have a 2020 but I’m sure it is is similar and I’m familiar with the belly from a tank sensor install.

A vast majority of the wiring runs along the curb side frame under the coroplast (belly) to the wiring center in the pantry including the Romeo from the shore power to the wiring center. There is a bunch that continues on to the front along the curb side as well, where you could come up a variety of ways into the front storage. Don’t cut the coroplast, instead take the screws out and drop parts of it as needed. It’ll be way easier to put back up that way. Once you get enough down that you can take a look under the belly, it’s easy to see where all the 120v and 12v wires are headed.

If you have solar pre-wire you won’t have to fish cables like I did for the solar panels! But if you do, search the forum for 2400BH solar; there’s a great write up on it.
    Awesome. Thanks so much.

Did you completely replace the shore power cord or cut and connect to another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2016 Thor Challenger 37TB
    2015 Sunseeker
    2014 Jayco 16' TT