User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACMEhere View Post
    It's worth a shot, just dread pulling all the cables out. If you've looked behind a radio it is a massive rats nest of wires and cables. Will give it a shot though.
    Mine did the same when it was only 8 months old. Checked for incoming 12V and went as far as pulling the unit out and putting in 12V direct and no go....GD sent a new unit..... Don't go direct to RF because our units are programmed for GD (we get the nice GD wording when turned on).

Mark
    2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
    2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACMEhere View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with the Rockford Fosgate Radio failing? We have a 2021 310GK just barley over a year old. We've used three time for a total of maybe 3 weeks combined. Rarely used the radio and just recently checked it and I have no power to the radio. Did a voltage check all the way to the radio and have the correct 12Vdc all the way in.
    Is this a high failure item? I've looked at them on Amazon and they seem to have a high failure rate according to the reviews.
    Update...I made contact with with both Rockford Fosgate and the folks at Grand Design. In both instances I explained my problem with the radio.

Rockford told me "...Nothing we can do at this point, can't do a reset if the unit won't power on. Please contact Grand Design regarding a replacement PMX-1 unit.".

Grand Design asked me to verify the 12Vdc. Long story short, Last I heard from Grand Design (9 November) was they intend to replace the radio. Still awaiting further action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12