Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Slide Out Question on 2250RK

Wondering if you can adjust slide out? I have a high pitched squeal where the slide is rubbing on the upper edge or corner. Look's like slide is not quite centered in opening and is rubbing, off and on as slide goes in and out. Any input would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottforestlk View Post
    Wondering if you can adjust slide out? I have a high pitched squeal where the slide is rubbing on the upper edge or corner. Look's like slide is not quite centered in opening and is rubbing, off and on as slide goes in and out. Any input would be appreciated.
    I'm surprised no one replied yet. Your slide should be a Schwintek ( upper and lower rail on the exterior of the slide) and doesn't have any adjustments. It's should only be rubbing on the seals. If it's rubbing on the side wall then I'd bring it to your dealer as it will need to be reinstalled. If its just the seal making the noise then try seal conditioner and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    I'm surprised no one replied yet. Your slide should be a Schwintek ( upper and lower rail on the exterior of the slide) and doesn't have any adjustments. It's should only be rubbing on the seals. If it's rubbing on the side wall then I'd bring it to your dealer as it will need to be reinstalled. If its just the seal making the noise then try seal conditioner and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Thank You I will have to try seal conditioner.. Doesn't look like its out of whack but does make quiet a bit of noise thank's..