Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AC interior Temp Sensor's Location

I have a 2022 Solitude GK310-R with three AC's. Two of the AC's are in the main living area and the third is in the bedroom. The two thermostats in the living room are right next to each other (not sure why they didn't put both on a dual thermostat) but when are set at the same cooling temp, they usually show off by 3-5 degree's from each other (inside temp) Does anyone know where the temp sensors are?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgkreis View Post
    I have a 2022 Solitude GK310-R with three AC's. Two of the AC's are in the main living area and the third is in the bedroom. The two thermostats in the living room are right next to each other (not sure why they didn't put both on a dual thermostat) but when are set at the same cooling temp, they usually show off by 3-5 degree's from each other (inside temp) Does anyone know where the temp sensors are?
    Making a WAG here since I only have two A/C's, I assume the thermostat houses the temperature control.

After installing the Air Flow devise in my main A/C we noticed the Bedroom A/C had a variation in temperature with both A/C's running.
    After some trouble shooting here is what I determined; the bedroom air shower vent was blowing directly at thermostat and with both A/C's running the main A/C with the AIR FLOW would over power the bedroom A/C and cause a different temp reading. Closing the air shower corrected the issue.

It is my understanding that Grand Design is installing the AIR FLOW on all new models. Not sure but check which way your vents are pointing and or it could be you have only one AIR FLOW in your main A/C's, one is overpowering the other.
    2017 F-250 6.7 2019 273 MK
    Retired Tanker Yanker
    My your pleasures be many and your troubles be few!