User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for the info. Turns out my problem was the battery. It was the original stock battery and was at the low end of 12.5. Apparently that wasn't enough to raise it. I replace it with an AGM group 31 and it worked fine.
    Thanks for the info about the lose plugs and the manual cranking. I've got a feeling I'll be needed that info in the future. Thanks for identifying the antenna wire. I had forgotten about the wireless Controller app.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdux999 View Post
    Thanks again for the info. Turns out my problem was the battery. It was the original stock battery and was at the low end of 12.5. Apparently that wasn't enough to raise it. I replace it with an AGM group 31 and it worked fine.
    Thanks for the info about the lose plugs and the manual cranking. I've got a feeling I'll be needed that info in the future. Thanks for identifying the antenna wire. I had forgotten about the wireless Controller app.
    Were you getting a LOW VOLTAGE ERROR reading at the controller pad? I have had the same issue, but I did get that error message.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Were you getting a LOW VOLTAGE ERROR reading at the controller pad? I have had the same issue, but I did get that error message.
    You won't necessarily get the message went the voltage is borderline... Having had so many issues with our system, I learned so much more about the GC3.0 than I ever really cared too! In fact, the most knowledgeable person on its operation and architecture left Lippert and works for GD. Anyway, it it a finicky system that can be hypersensitive to power, especially when borderline and the motors are running slowly because all of the programs (it is not the same for every application) have a timer element as well... When it works, it works great! When it does not, it can be an utter fight to get the gremlins out!!
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12