User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flleek77 View Post
    Tanker Yanker! LOL

Visually I'm not understanding what you did as the pic is a little small, but I'll crawl under my rig tomorrow and look up and see if it then makes sense. I am a very visual person so I may have to do something. We'll see.
    Yes sir I understand I had some better pictures for some reason this is the only one I saved for the project. Best of success.
    2017 F-250 6.7 2019 273 MK
    Retired Tanker Yanker
    My your pleasures be many and your troubles be few!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Forum doesn't like big pictures. Appreciate the input!
    2019 Reflection 337-RLS
    2014 F350 SRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if our problem is the same as yours, but our "new-to-us" 2016 Solitude 379FL had a similar issue. On the kitchen slide the forward end of that slide would pull all the way tight while the rear end of that side would stick out, enough that I could fit my hand between the seal and the outside of the coach. It was very obvious in the truck mirror!

Taking the corroplast down, I loosen the rotary part of the slide mechanism. Then, using a wrench large enough to rotate the square tube drive axle, I jumped two teeth on the rear drive pinion! Now, both sides pull in even and tight.

It is very strange that no one noticed this before we bought this unit????
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine are tight in that area but could be fine as is. If you are handy, Lippert has a good video if you want to make some adjustments to your retracted and extended settings. Lippert sent me this one same for electric.

https://youtu.be/koGmotPRJWw
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Reflection 31MB has the same gap at the bottom of the living room slide out. Looks terrible but everyone says as long as it's not leaking, nothing can be done about it. Apparently it's not adjustable and is a design issue. I'm not very happy with it but have to live with it.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flleek77 View Post
    We have a new to us 2019 Reflection. To me it looks like the slides aren't in all the way or something is misaligned. Should these parts be sticking out like this? We do plan to take it in but looking for opinions.
    Our 337RLS looks the same. After @6,000 miles and diving in some major rain storms we have not had any water leaks or issues related to the gaps.

Dutchman2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine looks the same and it sucks. You would think that more would have been done to make it flush. Either way, it is what it is and you just got to accept it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12