User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outlet in 22 RBE bathroom

I have been searching and viewing videos but none show any outlets in the 22 RBE bathroom. is there a GFI outlet in bathroom?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz1222 View Post
    I have been searching and viewing videos but none show any outlets in the 22 RBE bathroom. is there a GFI outlet in bathroom?
    It is on the bottom of the upper cabinet. You are now the 3,426th person to have trouble finding it. My wife and I were #3,235 and 3,236.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2021 Ram 2500 Hemi, Crew Cab Short Bed
    2-206 AH SOK Batteries, Victron MultiPlus 3000VA Inverter, 800 watts solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Waiting for person 3,427
    Thanks

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maz1222 - welcome to the forum. Glad you found the outlet.

A few forum tips:

1) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

2) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

3) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I picked up my 22RBE a week ago and I also could not fine a bathroom outlet, even saw a youtube walk-through prior to purchase where the person stated they could find no outlet. Read this thread and decided to look again and ... whala!.

So then I go back to trying to look behind entertainment sofa for access the electrical outlet the sofa uses because I could not find an accessible outlet near the sofa without running an extension cord across the floor to the kitchen outlets. Then I look at the bathroom door that's been open the whole time and I'm thinking ... what if the open bathroom door is covering an outlet next to the sofa on the wall behind the door and you would only see it if you just closed the door!!! Whala!!
    2022 Imagine 22RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7 Hemi 4X4
    USAF Veteran