User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roegs01 View Post
    Assuming you are saying that you would not have purchased the RAM had you known about the CP4. If you'd have found a Ford wouldn't you be in the same situation owning a CP4?
    Not really. I would have gone either way but there just were none of either to look at. I should have tabled the purchase though for a bit and done a little more research on the Ford and RAM forums which I hadn't looked at for a long time. But at that time, we were set to buy a 310 anticipating we would retire within a few months. I was always partial to Cummins especially after fighting the 6.0L for years.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viajero View Post
    Just returned from an out of state trip where my CP4 had a catastrophic failure. $8,700.00 later I was back out on the road. It sounds like I was fortunate that I was able to get another to get home.

Is there any recourse with Ford for the failure and cost of repairs? I have a 2011 F250, 6.7.
    So my 2020 RAM is stuck in Topeka KS with the same CP4 failure. Been at least 4 weeks before the parts come in. It’s winter, and we are full time. There are only 9 pumps in the US right now, and none of those dealerships will give them up. So I wait.
    Matt
    2021 Momentum 376THS FW
    2020 Ram 3500 HO Cummins DRW LB
    B&W Companion 25K Splendide Washer and Dryer Separate DV6400X

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viajero View Post
    Just returned from an out of state trip where my CP4 had a catastrophic failure. $8,700.00 later I was back out on the road. It sounds like I was fortunate that I was able to get another to get home.

Is there any recourse with Ford for the failure and cost of repairs? I have a 2011 F250, 6.7.
    Sorry for the failure. That hurts! Glad that you were able to get another pump. I do not have any direct experience but signing up for class action suit might be a start. https://www.forthepeople.com/class-a...ilure-lawsuit/

How many miles are on the truck?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345