User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Access when slides are in

Just wondering, on 337rls and 303rls does the fridge come up to the island or is there access to open it? I assume there is access to washroom? (And also whether this access has changed over previous years models?)

For the 320mks, it doesn’t look like the fridge has access, but does the outside fridge have access while travelling?
    Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't answer about the others but in the 303 the fridge does come up to the island but only half of it is blocked so you can get to one side of the fridge and freezer. There is complete access to the bathroom. Those are two conditions from my DW that I had to meet.
    Jim
    2019 F350 6.7 DRW

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same with the 337 - you can open the right-hand doors all the way and the left-hand doors partially. We never had trouble accessing anything except the crisper drawers on the road. What you cannot get to on the road is the pantry.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx, looked like it. I think that’s a must if you intend on driving an RV. The 320 looks like the slide completely blocks the fridge.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 303, as far as I can tell, has always had bathroom, bedroom and at least partial refrigerator access with the slides in. This was one of our highly desired features when shopping as it makes travel much more pleasant.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdn View Post
    Can't answer about the others but in the 303 the fridge does come up to the island but only half of it is blocked so you can get to one side of the fridge and freezer. There is complete access to the bathroom. Those are two conditions from my DW that I had to meet.

Yep. It’s great to be able to use the bathroom and have access to the fridge. We can also use the bed if we want and take a nap at a rest stop. We would not have bought the 303 if we couldn’t access the fridge and bathroom. On a sad note, I winterized it yesterday and today I cleaned and inspected the roof and washed the exterior. It’s going to be a long winter.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fridge in the 320MKS is not accessible with the slide in. This was made very apparent during our PDI when the rep ran the kitchen slide out without checking for obstructions, tearing off the left freezer door. Needless to say, our delivery was delayed by a couple of days while the dealer swapped out the fridge. Regarding the outside fridge, there is complete access to that with the slide in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonninNY View Post
    The fridge in the 320MKS is not accessible with the slide in. This was made very apparent during our PDI when the rep ran the kitchen slide out without checking for obstructions, tearing off the left freezer door. Needless to say, our delivery was delayed by a couple of days while the dealer swapped out the fridge. Regarding the outside fridge, there is complete access to that with the slide in.
    Thx, does the outside fridge stay on when driving? Is it an electrical/propane?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the outside fridge is AC only, however, it cools quickly once you connect to electric.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    The 303, as far as I can tell, has always had bathroom, bedroom and at least partial refrigerator access with the slides in. This was one of our highly desired features when shopping as it makes travel much more pleasant.
    We also had the requirement to have access to the Fridge, Bathroom and Bedroom with the slides in for travel days. We also have spent the night with only one slide out (Living/Dining) and have been very comfortable.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast