User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway KennethWood55's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use our truck primarily for towing. When towing we get 9-12 miles per gallon depending on the amount of hills we’re climbing, and probably 12-16 when we are not towing.
    My personal opinion is to go with the 4.10 rear end, and it was also all my friends opinion when I purchased the truck too! They said, “the motor doesn’t have to work as hard when pulling a grade”.
    The first time I used our truck up a grade was heading to Vegas from San Diego. Coming out of Baker there’s a long steep grade and it was 105 degrees outside. I had the cruise control set at 65 mph and the air conditioning was on. We passed every vehicle that was pulling something up that grade and when we hit the summit my water temp. was 210, my oil temp was 225, and the tranny temp. was 180! Absolutely unbelievable performance and made me a believer in the 4.10 rear end.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Folks,

One more question regarding 378MBS office room - does it have AC ducts? Is it cold enough when 100+F outside?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter & Irina,

You will see my rig & TV in my signature. “Wesley” pulls “Geraldine” with the greatest of ease.

There is not enough room for the taller tanks.

I would recommend the stackable vs. combo unit. We had a combo unit in our 45’ Sea Ray; totally useless. It could handle a couple handkerchiefs at best (slight exaggeration ).

John
    John & Mary
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2016 RAM 3500 Longhorn Limited - Mega Cab; 6.7L Cummins; SB; DRW; 4X4; Aisin; 4.10
    Curt A20 Slider

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter&Irina View Post
    Hi Folks,

One more question regarding 378MBS office room - does it have AC ducts? Is it cold enough when 100+F outside?
    Yes, it has a/c ducts in the ceiling. That is one of the reasons they got rid of the loft above that room. Not enough air flow to cool the room below the loft.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123