User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    RobandKatToms

Anyone install a rear cargo carrier yet? We added a stabilizer to our Reflection 337

We'd like to add a rear bumper type cargo carrier to our Reflection 337RLS. There are quite a few options out there and wondering if anyone else has found a good system? We were thinking of a carrier that either folds up or slides in when not in use. If we use a hitch style we were told to have extra braces welded onto it for strength for all the bouncing it can do.
    Also we just finished installing a Ultra Fab Power Twin 2 Electric Stabilizer with Dual Motors - 30" Lift to reduce the motion. It worked wonderfully. We added a Ultra Fab aluminium 5th tripod and now the RV does not have any motion- very stable indeed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I was looking for a way to carry our 2 Honda generators on our last trailer and so I had a welding shop build an "H" frame for the rear that was fully welded to the trailer frame then added 3 - 2" receivers. I did this so I could mount a bike rack in the center receiver and them I had them fab 2 racks to hold the generators and a can of gas. If I were doing something like that for this trailer I may go with 2 receivers and then 1 larger rack that would fit into both receivers so there would be no wobble.

Just a thought.

Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS