It's been a long while since I've posted, or even spent time in the Forums. The big reason is significant time spent completely off grid. In retrospect, I probably should have asked about this sooner, because I think my delay may have exacerbated the problem.

Awhile back, the upper left cormer piece of interior trim on the seating slide out popped off. It's a square piece that's grooved on the right and bottom edges to mate with the long horizontal and vertical trim. There's an inlay on the corner piece that's supposed to align with the inlay on the other pieces. It was held in place by 5-6 single ended staples (think very fine finishing nails). A pretty cheesy attachment mechanism. Surprisingly, GD didn't use any glue here.

At the time, I didn't think much of it. Well, now we're camped in a spot where I planned on addressing some fixes, and I find that the corner trim piece won't go in where it belongs. Either the top horizontal trim on that end has shifted down a little over time/travel (most likely), or the vertical trim has shifted a bit from repeatedly opening/closing the slide.

I can probably fix this by removing some material from the grooves, such that it goes back in place, and I can glue it down, augmented by a couple of strategically placed finishing nails or dark wood screws. If I can find a way to jack up the long horizontal piece, I may be able to get it back in without removing material.

So, have any of you ever had this happen? If so, how did you fix it? Any ideas on how to jack up the long piece of horizontal trim without buying a tool I'll likely only use once, and without damaging the horizontal piece?

TIA!